accessibility report is an HTML file complete with charts, summary statistics, and granular reporting on on all accessibility findings produced by the
I test the page for accessibility step.
accessibility report generates a beautiful HTML report. The format is tailored to export nicely to PDF, but does not import well into Word.
The report displays the
project name in the upper left-hand corner, total issues by impact level in the upper right-hand corner, and the date of test execution below those statistics.
Next, it provides 2 charts: the left chart shows total violation issues vs. issues needing review; the right chart shows the number of issues per each violation level found. Issues needing review are issues that the Axe accessibility scanner could not determine to definitively pass or fail a certain test.
After the charts, meta data about the project and accessibility scan/scanner shown.
- App Version: the
appVersionyou set in settings.json
- OS: the operating system the test was ran on
- Environment: either the
defaultEnvironmentyou set in settings.json or the command-line arguments
- Browser: the browser driver selected by
- Axe Version: the version of the axe-core API kosher is using
- Rule Sets: Axe tags specified by
- Threshold: the minimum severity level any finding must be before kosher fails the
I test the page for accessibilitystep; this is defined by
The final section of the report groups findings into the following hiearchy (from most general to most specific):
- pages scanned
- rules enforced on pages
- elements found violating rules
The following information is provided for each element found to violate a rule:
- CSS query that will find that specific element
- HTML excerpt of that element
- Suggested fixes to bring the element into compliance with the rule
Feature: Test Kosher's Accessibility Scanning This feature tests Kosher's use of the Axe-Core API to scan pages for Accessibility issues. Scenario: Scan a page. Given I am on the "bar-chart" page And I test the page for accessibility Scenario: Scan another page Given I am on the "pie-chart" page And I test the page for accessibility
accessibility report would look similar to this: